Fire fighters extinguished a blaze after solar panels caught fire at a Brinsmead home in Cairns, Queensland.
Crews were called to the private residence on Curlewis Close about 9.30am Saturday after receiving a call that solar panels were on fire.
A Queensland Fire and Emergency spokeswoman said two crews attended and quickly got the blaze under control.
“The solar panels were on fire,” she said.
“The fire was extinguished and crews are just remaining on scene for safety.”
Paramedics were on standby at the location, but no one was injured or required treatment.