Solar fire Pt Vernon – Solar Panel Fires

Solar fire Pt Vernon

A QUEENSLAND Fire and Emergency Service crew was called to a Point Vernon home after reports of a house fire.

The owner of the home told the QFES the fire started around wiring in a solar panel power box.

A QFES service spokesman said the home owner isolated the power which extinguished the fire before the crew arrived.

https://www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au/news/solar-wiring-starts-fire-at-pt-vernon-home/3057898/

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search